Buying Pro-Rated Power Tools
Pro Tools for the Professional
We know many of our readers and followers trust our professional experience, opinions, and recommendations when making new tool purchases. Like us, you rely on tools to help keep you safe, increase your productivity, and ultimately improve your bottom line.
TBB Affiliate Links
We often provide a link in our articles to an online merchant where you can buy one of the tools we’ve reviewed. Those links are “affiliate” links which means if you buy the tool, we do get a small commission. Those commissions help us continue operating the websites, YouTube channel, Social Media accounts and creating content like our popular Head-To-Head tests.
In the past we would supply a single link to a single source, often it was larger online retailers that sell everything from tools to home goods. Given our larger online exposure in recent years we’ve been able to make industry connections with smaller, more focused retailers that only sell tools, and they are laser focused on the products they sell.
More Buying Options
Moving forward we’re going to start listing more buying options (when available), and we’re going to be listing some featured “sponsored retailers” from retailers we know well, we trust, and we know will provide you with exceptional customer service.
Ohio Power Tools will be our First Sponsored Retailer
We’ve known Ohio Power Tools and the owners for many years now and they are solely focused on selling and servicing tools.
Here’s why we really like smaller, independent, tool focused companies like OPT.
- They have professional grade contractor tools, not tools designed for occasional use. There are tons of things they have that you won’t find at a BB store.
- They don’t blow a bunch of smoke at you about a $99 bait-n-switch kit you’ll see only at holidays with different model numbers and old batteries.
- Independent stores line OPT fix what they sell, nearly everything that goes out the door they can service on-site.
- Best part: They pick up the phone and know what they’re talking about – ever try that at a big box store?
- Got a question? Their sales team averages 10-15+ years of experience, everyone goes through manufacturer training every year, they send their sales team out into the field regularly to talk with professionals and trouble shoot issues. They’ll get you the answers.
- They can’t be everything for everybody but will work super hard to be the best source for professional tools and information.
So, if you trust our opinion, if you want a trusted online retailer, and you want to help support our team then consider using some of the affiliate links at the end of our articles.
Buying Pro-Rated Tools and Supporting ToolBoxBuzz [VIDEO]
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.