Werner Multi-Max Pro Ladder
All In One: Stepladder, Extension ladder, and Leveling
Werner Multi-Max Pro Specifications
- Rope and pulley extension system
- 375 lbs. load capacity
- 1-touch leveling system for ladder adjustments on uneven work surfaces
- 1-hand hinge lever for different reach heights
- 5 ladders in 1: extension ladder, leaning ladder, double-sided twin step ladder, stairway ladder, and 90° wall ladder
- Traction-tread steps
- Non-marring rubber foot pads
- Adjustable telescoping design
- Weight 44.4 lbs
- 20-foot reach
- 18 steps
Ladder Work Top
The top of the ladder is designed to safely lean against walls, poles, corners, wall studs, and holds tools nicely. We used the 2×4 cut-out on the ladder top to secure the ladder onto a stud wall, resulting in a stable leaning ladder-to-wall connection. There are pads on the ladder top that also protect what you are leaning against, and convenient trays, hooks, cups, and holes on the top of the step ladder allow for tool and accessory storage.
- The one-handed hinge lock is protected from the elements beneath the durable leaning top.
- The single-rope height-adjustment system includes built-in rope storage, keeping the rope protected no matter what height the ladder is being used.
- The telescoping leg design is armored with shatter-proof J-locks to keep the Multi-Max Pro’s adjustable side rails safe and secure.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.