Bad Ass Extension Cords Review
Bad Ass Extension Cords
Bad Ass Extension Cords
Model number: General Purpose Cords
Price: Prices Vary
What’s a Bad Ass Extension Cord?
- Flexible: 100% soft drawn, annealed, bunch stranded copper conductors guarantee maximum flexibility.
- Water Resistant: Water cannot penetrate the insulation covering the copper conductors and cause life-threatening electrical shocks.
- Flame Retardant: Bad Ass Cords have special jacket composition that inhibits flames and combustion.
- Don’t weather check-in direct sunlight or extreme cold.
- Use plugs with heavy-duty, full-sized industrial brass blades, contacts, and ground pins for superior electrical contact.
- Have oversized, molded strain reliefs that anchor the plugs and connectors to the cord body and keep them from separating if the cord is accidentally yanked from the outlet.
- Are safety tested and rated by UL/cUL or ETL/cETL
General Purpose Lighted Cords
Bad Ass general-purpose lighted extension cords are built for heavy-duty use on the toughest of job sites. The GP cords come in a variety of high visibility colors to reduce job-related mishaps. These cords are water-resistant, fire retardant, and will maintain flexible up to -40°F.
Some cords come with multiple female connectors in close proximity to one another; others have female connectors spaced along the length of the cord. Cords generally contain either grounded or ungrounded connectors.
The patented Continuous Ground Monitoring systems in Bad Ass Extension cables show that you have power AND that you are sufficiently and continually grounded. For professional contractors, this is a critical safety aspect. When the male end lights AMBER, you got power.
When the female end glows GREEN, you are properly grounded. This feature is accommodated with molded clear connections that do not tear away from the cord body.
25 Foot 12/3 SJEOW Cold Weather Lighted Triple Tap Extension Cord
Working outside in sub-zero temps is not anyone’s idea of fun. Get the job done faster by using Bad Ass Cold Weather cables, whether you’re conducting emergency repairs or simply running snow removal equipment. This cold weather cord contains the most up-to-date safety features that are required on all high-profile and dangerous job sites. Furthermore, the cord’s distinctive “Sub Zero®” rubber sleeve ensures that it retains its elasticity even at -58°F. Because not every day is sunny and 75 degrees, the product was put to the ultimate test.
Bad Ass Extension Cords offers free custom printing up to 80 characters on their cords. Label your cords for easily ID’ing purposes and keep thieves away!
Don’t Cut The Cord We Need
We spend all our efforts trying to cut the cord when it comes to job site equipment but we can not cut them out completely! We need them when electricity is not close by or when we need to plug multiple items in at one time. Extension cords will always have a place on the job site. We recommend keeping 100′, 50′, and 25′ on hand for your electricity needs…TBB Crew Recommended!
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.