RIDGID® 10” Cast Iron Table Saw – Model R4512
RIDGID® 10” Cast Iron Table Saw
RIDGID® Brand tools continue to impress me with both their quality and innovation. The Brand is certainly a hidden jewel throughout the industry in my opinion. Check out this new Contractor Style table saw that they have recently introduced.
RIDGID® R4512 Fact Sheet
The new RIDGID® 10” Cast Iron Table Saw has many high-end features and best-in-class mobility that go beyond what is expected on a professional grade table saw. The milled and polished cast iron core reduces vibration and provides a flat, level surface for trouble-free cutting so you can concentrate on the job at hand. The saw is designed for customization by the user by adding extension table or auxiliary tables for routers or other specialty tools.
Includes R4512 table saw, carbide tipped blade, blade wrenches, hex keys, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, blade guard assembly, anti-kickback pawls, left and right extension tables, stand assembly, wheel caster set, switch key and operator’s manual.
- Input: 120v/240v AC, 60 Hz
- Motor: 13A (120v), 6.5A (240v)
- Blade Diameter: 10”
- Arbor size: 5/8”
- Rip Capacity: 30” Right of blade, 15” Left of blade
- Dado Capacity: up to 13/16”
- Cut Capacity: Depth at 90°: 3-1/4”, depth at 45°: 2-1/4”
- Front and Back Clamping Aluminum Rip Fence – extra large glides allow precise/smooth adjustment along the rail and large overmold handle provides comfortable and secure grip
- Fence “T” slots – allow tool free installation and variable placement of accessories such as fences and sacrificial fences
- One-step Mobility – easily reposition saw via single action foot pedal
- Die-cast Miter Gauge with Positive Stops – adjustable stops make achieving desired angle easy. Also has built-in accessory slots for installation of auxiliary fences to support large workpieces
- Built-in Accessory Storage – cabinet storage keeps accessories close at hand when not in use
- Rail Spreader Bar – when combines with included hardware, spreader bar provides a convenient mounting surface for user extension table or accessory tables
- Fully enclosed Cabinet – muffles motor noise and enhances dust collection
- Integrated 4” Dust Collection Port – collects material and allows use with common 4” dust collection systems
- 30” Max Right Rip Capacity – for ripping large material such as sheet goods
- Machined “T” Style Accessory Slots – ¾” wide by 3/8” deep to accept most common accessory bars
- Push Stick with Integrated Magnet – allows storage of push stick anywhere on cabinet or on unused areas of the extension table
- Modular Tool Free Guard – easy installation via single action latch. Pawls assemble independent of blade guard.
- Split Blade Guard – maintains constant contact with the table surface, even when the blade is beveled
- Versatile Spreader – may be repositioned to the riving knife position allowing easy transition to non-through cuts
- RIDGID® Lifetime Service Agreement. The industry’s only FREE Lifetime coverage. FREE parts. FREE service.
Price & Availability:
- The RIDGID® 10” Cast Iron Table Saw is available at The Home Depot in stores and online for $499.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.