Klein Tools Introduces New Large Zipper Bags
Klein Zipper Bags
Klein Tool recently introduced new larger zippered bags. Providing to professionals since 1857, Klein introduces the traditional Klein Tools Canvas Zipper Bags in a new, larger size. These 18-inch zipper bags are available in four distinct colors, as well as a three-pack, to help professionals organize large hand tools and other supplies by job task.
Canvas Bags with Zipper, Large Assorted Colors (items vary)
- Enables convenient storage for larger hand tools and materials
- 3.5-inch wide-bottom provides greater stability and easier access to stored items
- Constructed with tough No. 8 canvas for added durability
- Heavy-duty brass zipper keeps canvas bag securely closed
- Distinct bag colors help organize materials, parts and tools by job specific tasks
- Sturdy brass grommet is convenient for hanging and storage
- 18 inches long (457 mm), 8 inches high (203 mm) and 3.5 inches wide (89 mm) for convenient storage
- Three-pack includes assorted colors: red, yellow and blue
- Assorted colors also sold separately
“Professionals across all trades depend on variously sized zipper bags to organize everyday tools and materials,” says Amina Gibic, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ traditional Canvas Zipper Bags are 10 inches long. The new Large Canvas Zipper Bags, however, are 18 inches long to enable professionals to store necessary supplies as well as large hand tools. Four available colors make it easy for tradespeople to keep needed items organized by specific job task.”
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.