Freud Introduces Track Saw Blades
Freud Track Saw Blades Compatible with Festool and Other Track Saws
Atlanta, Georgia – Freud America, Inc. is pleased to introduce a new blade series ideal for Festool® and other Track Saws. This new blade series is the FIRST and ONLY one for a Festool® Saw with anti-vibration design for smoother, quieter cuts to deliver a better quality finish and longer life. Now, woodworkers will have a high-quality blade to realize the full potential of the Festool® Saw!
Freud offers four blades with a160mm diameter and a 20mm arbor; each is designed to provide excellent track saw performance, features include:
- Exclusive TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide delivers ultimate blade life. Unique TiCo carbide blends composed of sub-micron particles mean the tips stay sharp longer. Plus they have the ability for extra resharpenings for the longest possible return on investment.
- Unique Tooth Geometry – Freud’s new 48T plywood, melamine and finish blade is the only blade for the Festool® saw featuring a Hi-ATB design. This premium grind produces incredibly clean cuts on both sides of fine veneer plywood or melamine panels, even without a splinter guard in place!
- Anti-Vibration Design virtually eliminates the sideways movement of the blade in the cut, extending cut life and keeping cut smooth and true.
- Thin kerf design reduces waste, feeds easily, and is ideal for underpowered saws.
- Perma-Shield® Coating prevents build up on the blade surface and keeps the blade running cooler and cleaner.
# of teeth
Thin Kerf Plywood, Melamine & Finish
Hi-ATB with 5 degree hook
Thin Kerf General Purpose
ATB with 12 degree hook
Thin Kerf Rip
ATB with 20 degree hook
Thin Kerf for Laminate Flooring
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.