CRAFTSMAN® And “PICKER” Frank Fritz In Search Of America’s Classic Tools
Popular antique collector and pickerFrank Fritz will review submitted treasures on the Craftsman Facebook page and appear at select Sears Hometown Stores
“Finding America’s Treasures,” is a program which will spotlight the old, hidden and rusty tool treasures found in garages, workshops and attics across the country. Fans can share a photo of their treasure and a brief description of its history with Fritz at Facebook.com/craftsman, and be entered to win Craftsman gift cards each week from now until Aug. 12.
To read Fritz’s weekly comments on the most interesting items and stories, visit Facebook.com/Craftsman and click on the Amer. Treasures application. Fans who login and upload a photo of a new item are entered to win a $100 gift card, good towards the purchase of the latest Craftsman innovations. A total of five winners will be chosen each week.
Fans will be encouraged to bring in items to select Dates / Sears stores a local appraiser will provide a professional opinion of the item’s value. Event dates and locations include:
- · May 7: Baxter, Minn.; Clinton, Iowa; Hastings, Neb.; Sedalia, Mo.
- · May 21: Baker City, Ore.; Jackson, Wyo.; Payson, Ariz.; Red Bluff, Calif.; Scappoose, Ore.
- · June 4: Blanco, Texas; Cleburne, Texas; Dalhart, Texas; Lakeway, Texas; Seguin, Texas
- · June 18: Cleveland, Miss.; Lawrenceburg, Tenn.; Nevada, Mo.; Newport, Ark.
- · July 9: Clermont, Fla.; Niceville, Fla.; Walterboro, S.C.
- · July 16: Fenton, Mich.; Hadley, Mass.; Holland, Mich.; Reedsburg, Wis.; Shelbyville, Ind.; Washington, Mo.
- · July 23: Burnham, Pa.; Georgetown, Ohio; New Milford, Conn.; Tappahannock, Va.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.