Klein Tools 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nutdriver Review
Klein Tools 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nutdriver
Klein Tools recently partnered up with the folks at The Home Depot. This is pretty exciting news for DIY’ers and Electricians who rely on Klein Tools. We recently ran a giveaway in order to highlight the new partnership and also to get one of their new tools into the hands of a reader who graciously agreed to share his thoughts about the new 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nutdriver from Klein Tools.
Thoughts On The New Partnership
- The world’s most trusted brand of electrical trade tools is teaming up with the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Klein Tools is an exclusive partner of The Home Depot and brings another iconic American brand into more than 2,200 The Home Depot stores.
- Fueled by in-depth field research, combining data from the lab with feedback from the field, Klein consistently creates solution-oriented products designed to help electrical contractors get the job done faster and better.
- Klein’s existing and future product lines will be available exclusively through The Home Depot – including the recently released fish tape sets, conduit benders, glow and fish rod sets, electrical testers, holemaking tools and more.
- Klein’s exclusive partnership with The Home Depot gives electrical contractors quick access to Klein’s line of durable, high-quality electrical tools and accessories that help them get the job done.
Features – 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nutdriver
- Integrated shaft that holds eight popular tips and converts to three nutdriver sizes.
- Nutdriver: 3/8″
- Nutdriver: 5/16″
- Nutdriver: 1/4″
- Reversible bit: #1 Phillips / Slotted 3/16″
- Reversible bit: #2 Phillips / Slotted 1/4″
- Reversible bit: #1 Square / #2 Square
- Reversible bit: #10 Torx® / #15 Torx®
- Patented tip-indent design quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.
- Built for power and comfort, this tool is chrome plated with a cushion grip handle, allowing for greater torque and comfort.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME/ANSI specifications
My Thoughts On The Screwdriver/Nutdriver
Over the last year or so we’ve reviewed quite a few new “all in one” screwdrivers. The industry surely understands the demand for these tool belt staples. I have to say the Klein 11-in-1 is by far my favorite to date and it wins by a long shot. The things that I like most are:
- I love the simple design that most “all-in-one” screwdrivers use, it’s far less cumbersome that some of the new designs on the market that store the bits in the handle.
- I particularly like the short bits. Some of the other designs on the market use longer bits and I find them far less “stable” and prone to move in the bit holder.
- Each “bit” uses a spring loaded bearing that holds the bit in the holder. This is a MUCH better design compared to the “friction fit” option that others use.
- Finally I find the grip on the Klein to be one of the best I’ve used on a screwdriver, soft yet strong enough for superior grip.
Overall I think the Klein Tools 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nutdriver is an exceptional value and quality. Priced around $13.50 these should be in every tool box and tool belt around the Country! If you want to buy one online you can here: Klein Tools 11-in-1 Screwdriver/Nutdriver 32500
What Our Giveaway Winner Thought
Manuel from Fresno, CA was the winner of our Klein giveaway earlier this summer.
The handle is firm and makes twisting a lot easier. The four screwdriver bits are great when working with EMT, switch and receptacle plates. There is no need to carry multiple screwdrivers. The nut drivers are awesome, I was working in my car (replacing burned out bulbs, and installing a car stereo), my nephew wants the Klein tool, he is a mechanic. But no way, it is mine.
Overall I give a 5 star rating!
Huge thank you to Manuel for sharing his experience with the new tool.
Disclosure: The Home Depot partnered with publishers such as me for their Klein tool review program. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about any product mentioned in these posts. The Home Depot believes that consumers and publishers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. The Home Depot’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.
About the author
Leave a comment
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.
I have the 11n1 and the 5n1, and I feel the opposite of you about short bits. I prefer the longer hex section 5n1 bits, they just seem more “trustworthy”.