New Klein Folding Jab Saw
Klein Folding Jab Saw Enables Safer Storage and Faster Cutting
July 10, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Klein Folding Jab Saw, which folds smartly into its comfort-grip handle, enabling safer storage and eliminating puncture holes in tool bags. Additional features include triple ground teeth to cut on both the push and pull strokes as well as a lockback mechanism to secure the blade fully open at 180 degrees or 125 degrees for work in confined areas.
- Durable, carbon steel blade with triple ground teeth cuts on both the push and pull strokes
- Lockback mechanism secures blade fully open at 180 degrees or at 125 degrees for work in hard to reach spaces
- Secure folding mechanism is as sturdy as a fixed blade jab saw
- Folding saw tucks away safely into handle to eliminate piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end provides easier palming of the saw
- Non-slip grip handle for all-day comfort
- Lanyard hole for tethering
- Designed to cut through drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic and other construction materials
“On jobsites, we observed many torn and punctured tool bags as well struggles with storing fixed blade jab saws,” says Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The blade on Klein’s new Folding Jab Saw can be tucked away into the tool’s handle for easy-storage, helping to prevent damage to other tools or the bag itself.”
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.