Father’s Day Giveaway
Kershaw Tool Giveaway – 022 Zero Tolerance
Father’s Day is around the corner and we’ve teamed up with Kershaw to giveaway a very cool knife to some hard working Dad’s out there. We’re giving away the smallest ZT they’ve ever made. It’s called the 022 Zero Tolerance
Be sure to sign up today as this giveaway ends on Father’s Day!
What is the 022 Zero Tolerance?
It is a folding knife designed by Tim Galyean and precision built by Zero Tolerance. It’s so small it fits in your pocket and you won’t even know its there until you need it. It has a dark carbon fiber handles and an eye-catching decorative pivot with a blue-anodized pivot ring and matching tube spacers.
The best part is this knife is how fast it opens. An internal, smooth KVT ball-bearing makes this knife open quick, easy—and I’ll admit, it’s somewhat addictive.
022 Zero Tolerance Features
- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 1.8 in. (4.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.31 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.75 in. (12.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (50 g)
- Value $250.00
How to Enter This Giveaway?
- Fill out the Entry Form below.
- Check out one of our videos here and leave a comment.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.