Bosch L-Boxx Storage System Review
Bosch Storage Solutions
Bosch recently introduced an entire line-up of storage solutions including their L-Boxx storage containers and the Click & Go system. Research has shown that a large portion of the work day is lost to poor productivity and organization. To help contractors become more productive and ultimately profitable Bosch came up with these new storage solutions that include the L-Boxx Click & Go products.
Recently I had the chance to test some of their new L-Boxx’s on the jobsite and around my shop. The photo to the right shows a stack of the L-Boxx’s sitting on the L-Cart in my workshop. Now I can easily transport tools that I use both in the shop and on the jobsite with ease.
Bosch L-Boxx Click and Go
Bosch is offering five different L-Boxx configurations as part of the Click and Go system. The boxes include:
- L-Boxx-1: This is the smallest box measuring in at 4.5 inches tall. It offers handles on the top and side for great mobility.
- L-Boxx-1A: Same size as the L-Boxx-1 but it offers inserts that allow you to easily sort fasteners and other small parts.
- L-Boxx-2: This box is 6 inches tall and works very well with small cordless tools like drills and multi-tools. It also features handles on the top and side.
- L-Boxx-3: This box steps up to 10 inches high and offers space for larger tools like sanders and routers or multiple tools in one box. This size box only comes with handles on the top.
- L-Boxx-4: Lastly they offer a 15 inch deep box for larger tools and bulky equipment.
- L-Cart: To help make your new L-Boxx’s easy to move they are offering the L-Cart (must like a dolly used to move furniture).
- Note: Foam inserts can be ordered as an accessory to the boxes. It’s a pluck and pull foam. The foam inserts can be trimmed to help hold tools in place or to better protect sensitive tools like lasers and imagers.
For a more detailed explanation of all the options check out their Storage Solutions Link. That link will show you which Bosch tools are compatible with each of the boxes. You also start buying certain Bosch tools pre-packaged with an L-Boxx.
How The L-Boxx Click and Go Stacks Up
Clearly products that help us get more organized, more efficient, and more professional in appearance are a wise investment for any trades-person. The thing I like best about the Bosch Click & Go system and the L-Boxx is versatility. These storage boxes can be used for any tool, any Brand and frankly anything you want to put in them. The versatility of this product is endless and offers contractors all kinds of ways to become more efficient.
I really like the L-Boxx-1A and L-Boxx-1 when used with the built in trays and foam. As you can see above the 1A is great for storing fasteners and accessories. Below is a picture of an L-Boxx-1 that I set up to hold some of my Dewalt 12V tools. The foam allows you to customize the box to fit any Brand which is also extremely helpful.
Check out this video to see more about the L-Boxx and how I’m using mine to get better organized.
The Bosch L-Boxx Click and Go system is very versatile and easy to use. The quality of the boxes and cart are very good and clearly built to last. I also like that you can now buy some of the Bosch tools with this box instead of the regular storage case. If I had one concern it’s the price point of this product. The boxes start around $50 and go up from there. So getting organized is surely going to be pricey.
If you want to buy the new Click and Go L-Boxx (s) then check out the links below:
- L-Boxx-1: Priced at $50 and includes the foam pad.
- L-Boxx-1A: Priced at $50 and includes the 13 piece inserts.
- L-Boxx-2: Priced at $55.
- L-Boxx-3: Priced at $60.
- L-Boxx-4: Priced at $75
- L-Cart: Priced at $100
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.