Christmas Giveaway by The Home Depot
Christmas Giveaway by The Home Depot
Christmas is coming up fast and you’re running out of time to get that last minute gift for the tool lover in your life. Know someone who has everything? This giveaway is for you. I bet they don’t have a Ryobi One+ Right Angle Drill (P#241). A right angle drill is a tool you may not use that often but when you need it, there is absolutely no substitute.
About This Tool
Recently I used this tool to rebuild the stairs in my home and it worked extremely well. I used it to drill and screw blind pocket hole screws to the bottom side of the treads to eliminate having to use finish nails and fill the holes. I also used it to put screws through the face of the riser near the bottom and into the tread thereby tying them together mechanically while the construction adhesive dried.
It’s typically sold as a bare tool but The Home Depot has graciously agreed to include a new compact Li-Ion One+ battery and charger to get you going incase you’re not already into the One+ system. If you’re new to either Ryobi or Li-Ion, you will be impressed.
It’s very compact with just over 4″ from the chuck to the outside of the case. It has an LED up near the chuck to light the work area. It’s activated whenever the trigger is depressed but I would have like to see it stay on a few seconds after trigger release. It has an over-molded grip giving it great feel and control in the hands. Overall it just does exactly what you need it to do, drill and screw in really tight spaces.
We Only Have One
It’s a sad truth but we only have one drill to giveaway. If you don’t win though you can still bless the tool lover in your life with a last minute E-gift card from The Home Depot in any dollar amount you like. They have teamed up with Some ecards to offer some funny cards not normally available. You can always buy them in store too.
How To Enter The Giveaway
Would you like a chance to win your own Ryobi One+ Right Angle Drill? There are THREE different ways to enter this contest and you may enter each option once per household.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!
You may enter each one of the following 3 options once per household. PLEASE ONLY LEAVE ONE COMMENT, You can list all your entries and we’ll total them up. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE Multiple comments.
- Leave a comment below telling us how you would use the Ryobi One+ Right Angle Drill (P#241).
- Facebook – Visit our Facebook Fan Page and LIKE us. Leave a comment on the wall telling us what you think of the Ryobi One+ Right Angle Drill (P#241). Also please visit The Home Depot’s Facebook Fan Page, LIKE them, and tell them which style card you like best.
- Newsletter Sign-Up – One of the best ways to keep up to date with our great giveaways, home improvement advice and tool reviews is signing up for our FREE weekly newsletter. In order to qualify for this entry you MUST sign-up and finish the opt-in process after you receive the welcome email. To sign up follow this LINK.
Entries must be received by 9:00 AM EST on December 17, 2012. The winner will be announced on Monday, December 17, 2012.
Only residents of the U.S. are eligible. One entry per household per each method above for a maximum total of three. Spam entries will not be counted. Spam entries are determined at the sole discretion of Front Steps Media.
The giveaway is now over and the lucky Andrew Gordon is the big winner. Congratulations Andrew! If you’re not Andrew there is still time to get your loved ones a great gift card from The Home Depot in a variety of delivery methods.
- You can use the link above and get a satirical one from Someecards.
- You could always go into the store and buy one and put it in a metal tin. They have one that looks like the orange HD bucket but smaller!
- You can go in with your friends and family and do a group purchase over Facebook (Group eCard option at the top of their FB page). This is perfect if you know someone who just bought a new house. Best housewarming present ever!
- You can now go to Home Depot’s mobile site or iPhone/iPad app and purchase gift cards. How great is that? Just skip all the lines at the store. Easy, peasy.
- For a little more personalized way you can send them in a Hallmark branded holiday greeting card for $3.99. Some of the cards are even Home Depot themed. You can send one of 3 canned sentiments or write your own.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.