Milwaukee Force Logic Press Tool
The Milwaukee Force Logic Press Tool is part of the M12 and M18 line and is the smallest and lightest copper and steel pipe press connector available. This tool was designed to increase your productivity and profitability.
Built in intelligence called Force Logic™ monitors the force output of the tools press mechanism to ensure a quality connection, and a visual indicator to ensure that the proper press is achieved.
The M18™ and M12™ Milwaukee Force Logic Press Tool require service every 40,000 and 32,000 cycles respectively which gives you a ton of connections when compared to other press tools.
The Milwaukee Force Logic Press Tool operates one-handed, and has an in-line design for press applications in and around installed pipes.
Powered by Milwaukee’s REDLITHIUM batteries which provide up to 40% more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than other Lithium products on the market. These batteries also operate in extreme temperatures as low as 0°F/-18°C and will run 20% cooler, with fade free power and no memory effect.
The jaws for the 2673-22 and 2473-22 are designed to work with press fittings provided by Elkhart®, Viega®, Tyco®, and Nibco®.
The 2673-22XL provides more force for heavier press applications and is designed to work with Grinnell® Mechanical’s G-Press™ stainless steel press system.
Milwaukee M12 Force Logic Press Tool Specifications (2473-22)
- Capacity: ½” – 1 ¼” CU
- Press Force: 5400 lbs
- Cycle Time: Approx. 5 seconds
- 3.8 lbs with battery
- Length: 12.6”
- Width: 2.75”
- Jaw Sizes: ½”, ¾”, 1″, 1 ¼”
- Launch Date: August 2012
- Includes 2473-20 M12™ ForceLogic™ Press Tool, (2) RED LITHIUM™ M12™ Batteries, ½” Jaw, ¾” Jaw, 1” Jaw, 30-Minute Charger & Hard Carrying Case
Milwaukee M18 Force Logic Press Tool Specifications (2673-22)
- Capacity: ½” – 4” CU, ½” – 1” SS
- Press Force: 7200 lbs
- Cycle Time: Approx. 5 seconds
- 8.0 lbs with battery
- Length: 16.8”
- Width: 4.8”
- Jaw Sizes: ½”, ¾”, 1″, 1 ¼”, 1 ½”, 2”
- Ring Sizes: 2 ½”, 3”, 4”, Ring Jaw
- Includes 2673-20 M18™ ForceLogic™ Press Tool, (2) RED LITHIUM™ M18™ Batteries, ½” Jaw, ¾” Jaw, 1” Jaw, 1 ¼” Jaw, 1 ½” Jaw, 2” Jaw, Multi-Voltage Charger & Hard Carrying Case
- Capacity: ½” – 4” CU, ½” – 2” SS
Milwaukee M18 Force Logic Press Tool Long Stroke Specifications (2673-22L)
- 8.6 lbs with battery
- Launch Date: January; additional specifications available at launch
- Includes 2673-20XL M18™ ForceLogic™ Long Stroke Press Tool, (2) RED LITHIUM™ M18™ Batteries, Multi-Voltage Charger, Hard Carrying Case and Jaws
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.