Ryobi ONE+ Li-ion Drill and Impact Driver Giveaway
Ryobi ONE+ Li-ion Drill and Impact Driver Giveawa
For New Years did you resolve to complete some things on the Honey-Do list? Are you running out of steam to get them done? Ryobi wants to give one lucky reader a little motivation to knock out that project list. It’s the new Ryobi ONE+ Li-ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit I had the pleasure of testing over the last month.
About This Tool
A complete review of the tool can be found here but here’s a condensed summary.
- Kit includes drill/driver, impact driver, 2 ONE+ Li-Ion batteries, charger, and tool bag
- Li-Ion batteries charge in 30 minutes
- Drill No Load Speed: 0-440/0-1,600
- Drill Chuck Size: ½ in.
- Drill has 24 position clutch
- Drill has 2-Speed Transmission
- Drill has a molded in Bubble Level
- Impact No Load Speeds: 0-2,600 RPM
- Impact Torque: 1,500 in. lbs
- Impact Chuck: ¼ in. hex
- Socket adapter
- On-board bit storage on both tools
- $129 at Home Depot
About Ryobi Nation
Ryobi Nation is a new online community where you can register your tools, find deals, and share your projects. Users also get to vote on their favorite projects and the project with the most votes at the end of the month wins $500 in free tools. Pretty great really. I know we have a talented group of readers so sign up and share your projects. I have no doubt that one of our readers could win the $500 one of these months.
How to Enter
To get your name in the hat read the instructions below carefully and then enter. There are THREE different ways to enter this contest and you may enter each option once per household.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY!
You may enter each one of the following 3 options once per household. PLEASE ONLY LEAVE ONE COMMENT, You can list all your entries and we’ll total them up. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE Multiple comments.
- Sign up for Ryobi Nation and submit a project (or two).
- Leave a comment below telling us how you would use the Ryobi kit and/or the link your Ryobi Nation project. That way the rest of us can check out your awesome project and vote it up! The email address used to submit the comment is the one I’ll use to contact the winner so be sure it’s right.
- Facebook – Visit our Facebook Fan Page and LIKE us. If you submitted a project to Ryobi Nation, leave a comment on the wall with the link. Again, we want to check out your skills and vote it up if it’s awesome!
Optional – Newsletter Sign-Up – One of the best ways to keep up to date with our great giveaways, home improvement advice and tool reviews is signing up for our FREE weekly newsletter. Be sure to finish the opt-in process after you receive the welcome email. To sign up follow this LINK.
Entries must be received by 12:59 PM EST on March 5th, 2013. The winner will be announced by March 6th, 2013.
Only residents of the U.S. are eligible. One entry per household per each method above for a maximum total of three. Spam entries will not be counted. Spam entries are determined at the sole discretion of Front Steps Media.
Reuben was the lucky winner this time around but keep checking back here or our Facebook page. New contests happen almost every month.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.