Festool’s New 18 V Li-ion Bluetooth® Battery Packs
Ensures Cordless Tool Starts with CT Dust Extractors
“The new Bluetooth® battery packs allow professionals to benefit from Festool’s virtually dust-free system when working with Festool cordless products,” says Leo Zirkler, Vice President of Marketing at Festool. “And, they further extend the functionality and convenience of our recently updated CT dust extractors.”
- Communicates via Bluetooth® with the Bluetooth® module on the CLEANTEC mobile dust extractor (can be retrofitted as an accessory) and starts the CT Dust Extractor when the cordless tool is switched on.
- Integrated LED display on the battery pack displays the charge status at all times.
- In combination with the SCA 8 AIRSTREAM rapid charger, battery parks are charged quickly and effectively with active cooling during the charging procedure.
- Bluetooth® integration with both the 5.2 Ah battery and the 6.2 Ah battery.
- The CT 26, CT 36, CT 36 AC and CT 48 can be individually retrofitted with a Bluetooth® module for remote operation via a remote control on the suction hose or a Bluetooth® battery pack when working with Festool cordless tools.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.