RIDGID Air JobMax Pneumatic Multi-Tool
RIDGID Air JobMax Pneumatic Multi-Tool Starter Kit Model R9020PNK
The RIDGID Air JobMax pneumatic multi-tool is the newest edition to the JobMax Multi-tool family. It is the first pneumatic tool with interchangeable heads and at only 1.5 lbs. The compact interchangeable head allows the user to operate this tool in tight places – a plus on the job site!
This multi-tool is able to accept and change out all 7 interchangeable JobMax attachment heads with forward and reverse variable speed control to accommodate different cutting or sanding applications. A swivel quick connect helps prevents the hose from tangles and becoming a drag – no pun intended. This tool also features a super comfortable with their Hex Grip™ micro texture material.
This tool has a suggested retail of $99.00 and I just wish it came with a solid tool box.
The RIDGID Air JobMax pneumatic multi-tool kit comes with the following:
- R9020PN Air JobMax™,
- R8223404 Multi-Tool Head with Universal Adapter,
- (2) Cutting Blades,
- Sanding Pad,
- Hex Wrench,
- Air Tool Oil,
- (2) Drive Gear Covers,
- Heavy Duty Storage Bag
RIDGID Air JobMax Pneumatic Multi-Tool Specifications:
- Speed: 0-18,000 OPM @ 90 PSI
- (No load speed)
- Max Operating Pressure: 90 PSI
- Air Consumption @ 100%
- Duty Cycle: 18.2 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- Weight (base only): 1.5 lbs.
- Motor 0-18,000 OPM
- Lightweight – 1.5 lbs. (air base only)
- Variable Speed Control with forward and reverse modes
- Hex Grip™
- Compact Head Profile
- 4 Directional Head Positions – Adjustable for better access in tight spaces
- Tool-Free Quick Connect Interface – Easily attach and detach the right head for the right application
- Swivel Quick Connect Air Fitting – For less hose tangles
- Universal Adapter – Compatible with most popular multi-tool accessories
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.