RIDGID® 18V Heated Jacket Preview
RIDGID® Introduces 18V Heated Jackets – Black and Camo
These new jackets will be available in January 2014 online at HomeDepot.com and in select Midwest Home Depots. The jacket kit will cost $199 which includes the charger and 18V battery. The power adapter also includes a 2.1 amp USB output for accessories.
- Extended Run-Time – Up to 18 hours with 4.0 Ah Hyper™ Lithium-Ion battery (sold separately)
- Integrated USB Power Port –Charges phones and other portable electronics in zippered pocket through USB connection
- 3 Core Heat Zones– Start warming chest and back areas in minutes to evenly distribute heat throughout your core
- Heated Pockets – Keeps your hands as warm as your core
- 3 Heat Settings Per Zone – Adjust core and pocket heat zones independent of each other – Low (Blue), Medium (White), and High (Red)
- Water and Wind Resistant – Stands up to tough jobsite conditions
- Multi-Layered Fabric Technology – Actively warms the body and stimulates blood circulation
- Convenient Battery Storage – Expandable battery pouch holds any RIDGID® 18V battery
- Removable Belt Clip – Gives you the option to wear the battery and power source on your belt
We’ll try to get our hands on a sample and add it to our recent Heated Jacket Comparison article.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.