RIDGID Introduces Most Affordable Pro Wet Tile Saw
R4030 Embodies large saw features in small saw price
August 2012 – RIDGID® introduces its new 7” Job Site Wet Tile Saw. This is the most affordable pro saw on the market. This saw’s powerful motor, best-in-class cutting capacities, die cast aluminum table and heavy duty arm all come standard on this saw for only $299. Every feature on this saw is innovative and the definition of quality for a pro tile saw. The Deep Well Wave Wall will extend the life of your pump and the removable water nozzles maximize water efficiency to the blade while cutting. This equals better cutting for a longer time than competitor saws. All of these amazing features are backed by RIDGID’s industry leading Lifetime Service Agreement. That means Free Parts, Free Service, For Life.
Included with the R4030:
- Hex wrenches
- 7” diamond cutting wheel
- Cutting wheel wrench
- Rear splash guard
- Miter guide
- Submersible pump
- Water tray
- (2) AAA batteries
- Operator’s Manual
- Input: 120V AC, 9 Amps
- No Load Speed: 6,500 r/min. (RPM)
- Cutting Wheel Diameter: 7 in.
- Rip Capacity: 24 in.
- Diagonal Capacity: 18 in.
- Max Depth of Cut: 2-1/4 in.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Powerful Motor – Heavy duty motor powers through natural and manmade tile and pavers
- Best-In-Class Cut Capacity – 24 inch rip, 18 inch diagonal and 2-3/4 inch deep
- Die-Cast Aluminum Table – Runs on dual precision extruded aluminum rails, guided by sealed ball bearings. Provides solid material support and measurement marks for added accuracy
- Exactline™ Adjustable Laser Alignment System – Assists operator in accurately align cutting wheel with the cut line
- Deep Well Wave Wall™ with Submersible Pump – Extends pump life by blocking sediment from entering pump when in use
- Guard Baffle – Reduces air turbulence to help keep water on the blade while removing excess
- Optimized Water Nozzle System – Removable rubber nozzles maximize water efficiency to blade
- Miter Guide – Makes precision straight and miter cuts from 0° to 45° left and right
The R4030 has a suggested retail price of $299 but it has a listing on Home Depot’s website now for $297. It is out of stock online but look for it very soon in store and online. It looks to be a very capable tool that may bridge the gap between DIY and professional saws in price but without compromising features.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.