DEWALT (DWHT36225) XP Tape Measure Released
DEWALT Toughest Tape Measure The XP!
DEWALT has re-engineered their tape measure from the inside out. They have always built and designed their hand tools for the toughest job site environments. The unveiling of DEWALT’S (DWHT36225) XP Tape Measure is exciting for the reasons to see how DEWALT’s new improvements will make our jobs easier.
Job Site Ready
- The impact-resistant PC/ABS and rubber case is designed to survive drops up to 60 feet.
- Integrated lock protection guards the lock button when dropped.
- Built-in lanyard slot offers safety and security feature when working from above.
Smooth Blade Coats
- The DEWALT XP Tape Measure features 9″ of heavy-duty thermoplastic coating at the beginning of the blade to provide 3X more blade protection than past models and reduces blade breakage near the hook end.
- DEWALT has increased coating covers to the entire blade and will protect the paint for long blade life with maximum protection against abrasion, wear and rust.
- The 1 ¼” wide high-carbon steel blade provides 13’ of straighter blade standout for increased reach and production.
TOUGHER HOOK CONNECTION
- The DEWALT XP Tape Measure features DEWALT’s toughest hook connection.
- The extra large end hook grabs material from all four sides making grabbing objects while taking measurements easy.
- A durable, three rivet fastened hook connection with a 9” of thermoplastic coating supports a stronger, long life tape measure.
DEWALT XP Tape Measure specifications
Height = 3 1/8”
Width = 3 3/8”
Depth = 2 9/32”
Weight = 1.25 lbs
DEWALT XP Tape Measure has a unique screwless belt clip design. This feature will provide you with easy attachment and removal from your belt with ease.
Another feature that greatly assisted in this compact foot print is their patented Dual-Core Technology. This technology allows increased comfort, ergonomic with the toughest durability.
DEWALT (DWHT36225) 25′ XP Tape Measure will be available in Canada in May 2017 and U.S. in July 2017 at your local DEWALT distributors. The cost for the DWHT36225 will be $29.99 US pricing. Also, a 35′ and 8M/26′ size tape measures will be added to DEWALT’s line up later on in 2017.
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.