RIDGID SeeSnake MAX rM200 Camera System
The RIDGID SeeSnake MAX rM200 Camera System is one of those tools that provides a contractor with the portability and versatility solution for pipe inspections. Designed especially to inspect smaller, 1-½” to 6″ in diameter, and longer pipes up to 200′ in length.
As a general contractor who often finds myself installing sump pumps and evaluating failing foundation drains I find myself hiring plumbing or inspection contractors at least four times a year. Unlike plumbers I need a system that covers a wide range of applications.
If you figure in the cost of $ 500 to $700 per visit to hire an inspection sub-contractor that is almost $3000. The purchase of the rM200 would pay for itself after the fifth job.
The RIDGID SeeSnake MAX rM200 Camera System features a newly designed push cable that resists abrasion and allows the user and more efficient push-ability.
RIDGID also improved the reel mechanics for easier passage through tight turns, an ultra-compact camera capable of providing optimal lighting through narrow spaces and an upgraded cable (200′), which provides greater abrasion resistance and allows users to push further with less effort.
The rM200 inspection system also comes with a built-in docking system for attaching upcoming viewing monitors and is compatible with the RIDGID SeeSnake CS10 and CS1000 digital recording monitors.
A portable transport can either carry the reel or use an optional wheel system for better job site portability.
RIDGID SeeSnake MAX rM200 Camera System Video:
- Improved push cable and reel mechanics allowing user to push further with less effort.
- Ultra compact camera head allows easier passage through tight turns, illuminates pipes up to 6″.
- Transport option to carry reel or optional wheel system.
- Docking system allows monitors attachment and easy transport and connected viewing.
- Camera Head: 200′ (60 m)
- Camera Diameter: 1″ (25 mm)
- Camera Length: 1.25″ (3.2 cm)
- Line Capacity: 1.5″ – 6″ (38 mm -150 mm)
- Length: 20.8″ (53 cm)
- Width: 13.8″ (35 cm)
- Height: 24″ (61 cm)
- Weight: 34 lbs (15.4 kg)
- Resolution: 656 x 492 pixels
rM200 Reels & Cameras Features:
- Scratch-resistant, debris-shedding sapphire crystal lens.
- 100% stainless steel housing.
- High power adjustable LEDs behind a thick polymer plastic window.
- 410,000 CCD pixel resolution.
- Small camera diameter size (22 mm – 35 mm).
- Pipe view (wide angle) technology to be able to clearly see the pipe wall.
- Self-leveling option.
- Tested water tight to 330’ in length.
- Fiberglass inner core.
- Polypropylene jacket.
- Integrated push cable with power/video signal.
- 512Hz FleXmitter® transmitter included with all systems.
How Much and Where To Purchase:
The Ridgid SeeSnake Max rM200 Camera 200′ Reel 42338 sells online at Ohio Power Tool for approximately $5730.00: Ridgid-SeeSnake-rM200-Camera-42338
About the author
Product reviews on this site contain our opinion of a product or service. We will always strive for objectivity and transparency in our reviews. Our goal is to provide readers with honest, objective information based on our own experiences. We never have and never will accept payment in exchange for a positive review. Many of the products that we review are provided to us for free by a manufacturer or retailer. In some cases, we also have advertising or affiliate relationships with manufacturers and retailers of products and services we review. For additional information please visit our additional disclosure policies.